What to do in and around Kingston!
Located between Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa, Kingston is a perfect world-class destination for a hockey tournament with your family, and is arguably one of the nicest tourism cities in Canada during the spring/summer… more about Kingston.
WHY COME to KINGSTON for a HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
- Warm welcome by Kingstonites
- Relaxing city
- Friendly and courteous tournament staff present at all times
- Easy access to the rink (Hwy-401)
- All games take place in one complex with 4-Pad arena
- First Class hotel rooms at reasonable rates
- Great restaurants, tourist attractions, historical museums
- Great shopping
- Many social activities for anyone in town; and
- Lots of time to make friends and most importantly lots of fun!
Here are some links below for airports (2 1/2 hrs to Kingston) if you decide to come earlier and visit some beautiful cities in North America, closed to Kingston.
- Toronto Airport, Canada
- Montreal Airport, Canada
- Ottawa Airport, Canada
- Syracuse Airport, NY, (2 hrs from Kingston)
BEAUTIFUL TOURISM REGIONS CLOSE BY
There are many activities available in and around the city. You can take part in many of the local Canada 150 events or even take a short trip to Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal.
Enjoy your stay with us!