Applications will be reviewed and teams will be notified of their acceptance by the Tournament Director. All teams are confirmed on a first come first served basis.
Location: Games are played at the Invista Centre in Kingston and Strathcona Paper Centre in Napanee.
Divisions offered (Click here to see details of the divisions offered below):
– Men B (Most Competitive level)
– Men C (Less Competitive level)
– Men D (‘Fun-Participation’ level; Co-Ed/Family oriented)
– Men 35+ (Gentlemen Recreational level)
– Women Open (Competitive level)
– Women C Skill (Recreational level)
Tournament Features & Highlights
- Three games guarantee (up to 5 possible)
- Different Divisions (made up of 4, 5, 6, 8 teams) to guarantee level competition
- Awards for Champions and Finalists
- Team Trophy awarded to Championship team & team picture on the Website
- Tournament begins Friday 3PM for local teams and after 5-6PM for remote teams
- On site athletic trainer
- High quality officiating
- Tournament operated by dedicated, experienced & BILINGUAL staff
- Team pictures
- International Teams have the opportunity to play 1 or 2 exhibition games
- We always do our best to keep tournament games on time
- Negotiated hotel rates
- Tournament taking place in one of the most beautiful complex in Ontario: All “4-Pads-NHL-size”
Tournament Format – Preliminary round
- 3 games guarantee
- 2 x 16-min. periods stopped-time” (15-min for Women Open, C).
- Pre-game warm-up will be two minutes non-stopped time.
- No Timeout during the preliminary round.
Tournament Format – Playoff Format on Sunday
- Each playoff game will consist of 2 x 13-minute periods stopped -time with “5-on-5 Game” format.
- If required, there will be a “three minute overtime” (“3-on-3”) followed by a shootout until there is a winner.
- Pre-game warm-ups will be two minutes non-stopped time.
- One “30-second timeout” will be permitted for each team.
- Men’s Teams: $939 for MEN (including 13% HST)
- $400 down payment to be paid as early as possible to hold your spot
- $539.00 final payment required by March 16th, 2018.
- Women’s Teams: $839 for WOMEN (including 13% HST)
- $300 down payment to be paid as early as possible to hold your spot
- $539.00 final payment to KEEP your spot by March 15th, 2018
Cancellation Policy: Teams cancelling 6 weeks or less prior to the start of the tournament will forfeit their deposit.
Hockey rules and regulations: Please download the rules and regulations and print them. Please read them carefully.
Waiver of Liability Release. Please read carefully this document.
Learn about more the features, the rulings, the directions to the arenas and any common questions you may have by checking out the other pages on our website.
We look forward to seeing you in Kingston and Napanee this spring!