COACHES & MANAGERS
This section provides relevant information for coaches and team managers.
- Did you register you team and submit a down payment required to hold your spot!
- Did you make a final payment, due March 15th, 2018 to KEEP YOUR SPOT!
- Did you book your hotel rooms! We encourage all teams to stay at the hotels listed on our lodging page. Following receipt of your HOTEL RESERVATION, the tournament hotel staff will contact you regarding hotel reservations.
- Did you download, read and print the tournament rules before the tournament. Contact us if you have any questions!
- Team Roster
- Please submit your roster 3 weeks before the tournament.
- Please verify that any player that you invite may only play for a single team at one specific level (35+, for example) during the tournament.
- Rink Directions
- Check the schedule and confirm where your team plays
- Final schedule
- Did you check the final schedule carefully a few days before attending in case of last minute changes? Local teams and the ones located closed to Kingston may play 1 game on Friday afternoon.
- Game starting time.
- Games will start on Friday afternoon 3 p.m. for local teams and 5 p.m. for remote teams. Always be at the rink 1 hr before the game in case we need to start a game earlier. Last game may start between 9:00 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Dressing room
- Please check the rink boards for your assigned dressing room. You may wish to bring a lock for the dressing rooms. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items from dressing rooms. You need to leave the dressing room 20 minutes after the game. Your team will be responsible for any damage in the dressing room.
- Waiver Liability Release.
- Please review the Waiver Liability Release before the date of the tournament to discharge the Adult Hockey Classic organization, City of Kingston, tournament sponsors, staff, officials, and volunteers, from all demands, claims, costs, and liabilities of any nature arising in connection with participation in or attendance at the tournament.
- This tournament is insured. But we encourage coaches to insure their teams if you run practices and participate in tournaments. The cost could be around $ 180 for a team of 15 players. Visit this web site for more info.
During the tournament, we encourage coaching staff and team managers to exhibit a proper code of conduct for all games and activities taking place and to be respectful of their peer coaches. Thanks for your collaboration.
If you need some help while you are at the tournament, please visit the tournament office or talk to one of our staff on duty during the tournament as we will be happy to assist you. Thank You!